The SNDA Video Scrapbook Competition is designed to highlight the achievements of local SNDA chapters throughout the 2022-2023 academic year.
Each local chapter must create and upload a 1-3 minute video via YouTube highlighting community service, socials, and business events of the past year. By submitting this video, permission is given to the SNDA to share these videos.
All video submissions must be received no later than June 15, 2023 by 11:59PM EST to be considered. Please review the complete rules and guidelines below prior to completing the submission form.
If you have any questions, please contact our Marsha-Kay Hutchinson, at email@example.com
- Note: Please make sure that the “unlisted” option is selected for video entries. This will enable only link holders to view the video.
- Video format is left to the discretion of local chapters and can include (but is not limited to): picture slideshows, video compilations, audio, etc.
- Length: The video must not exceed 3 minutes and must be at least 1 minute in length.
- Quality/Size: The video must be finalized or rendered at minimum HD 720p or HD 1080p.
- Submission: Each Chapter participating in the SNDA Video Scrapbook Competition must complete the Entry Form and submit the video’s YouTube link by June 15th, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Video Release: All videos must be uploaded and kept as “unlisted”
- Content: Only use of authorized content: including music, images, film clips, and other intellectual property will be permitted.
Please plan to submit a short abstract for the video entry. The abstract will accompany the video during the judging process. Each abstract MUST include: video theme, explanation of theme, and brief summary of chapter accomplishments. Please limit the abstract to 300 words.
- Evidence of SNDA Impressions Program
- Evidence of Community Service Activity
- Evidence of Professional Meetings
- Evidence of Social Activities
- Technical Excellence
- Visual and Sound Quality
- Overall Quality
- Overall impression/meaningfulness