Membership in USNDA is open to all students interested in supporting the goals of the organization. USNDA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Requirements to Maintain Active USNDA Chapter Status
- Members must pay national dues of $35 and local dues (if applicable).
- Members will be classified as Honorary Members of SNDA (no right to vote nationally).
- Each chapter must have at least 1 meeting for every full month of the school year (summers excluded).
- Each chapter must have at least 1 local dentist to shadow.
- Each chapter must host a High School Dental Outreach Program each school year.
USNDA Chapter Initiation Steps
Contact the National Member-At-Large to express interest in establishing a chapter at your undergraduate institution
All interested members should complete the individual membership form and pay national dues
Attain a faculty advisor
Create, ratify, and adopt the USNDA Constitution
Elect your executive Board
Email a contact list of your school’s membership, executive board, revised constitution and faculty advisor to the SNDA Member-At-Large
Complete required documents to become a locally recognized student organization at your undergraduate institution