USNDA Chapter Initiation Steps
- Step 1: Contact the National Member-At-Large to express interest in establishing a chapter at your undergraduate institution
- Step 2: All interested members should complete the individual membership form and pay national dues
- Step 3: Attain a faculty advisor
- Step 4: Create, ratify, and adopt the USNDA Constitution
- Step 5: Elect your executive Board
- Step 6: Email a contact list of your school’s membership, executive board, revised constitution and faculty advisor to the SNDA Member-At-Large
- Step 7: Complete required documents to become a locally recognized student organization at your undergraduate institution
Requirements to Maintain Active USNDA Chapter Status
- Membership is open to all students interested in supporting the goals of the organization. USNDA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
- Members must pay national dues of $35 and local dues (if applicable).
- Members will be classified as Honorary Members of SNDA (no right to vote nationally).
- Each chapter must have at least 1 meeting for every full month of the school year (summers excluded).
- Each chapter must have at least 1 local dentist to shadow.
- Each chapter must host a High School Dental Outreach Program each school year.