The National Dental Association is now accepting student video presentations and abstracts as clinical, basic science, behavioral and public health for poster presentations. We invite you to submit your abstract for presentation consideration. Poster presentation will be required for finalists on Friday, July 21, 2023 11a-1p CST.
ABSTRACT RULES & GUIDELINES:
- Presenters must disclose any potential conflict of interest and agree to policies of each organization.
- Abstracts should not be submitted on material that has been previously published in a scientific journal.
- Abstracts will only be accepted in PDF Format and must be 300 words or less.
- Video Presentation may be submitted as the original video or a direct link to access the video.
- Submissions must specify the category the abstract is related to: clinical, basic science, behavioral, or public health.
- Abstract and Video Presentation must be submitted by Thursday, June 15, 2023 11:59pm EST. Late submissions WILL NOT be accepted.
- You must receive the approval of all co-authors before submission.
- The reviewers have the authority to determine the presentation forum/format. Please note that abstracts may be featured on the NDA and/or SNDA website pre-, during, and post-convention.
- An affirmation that an Institutional Review Board has reviewed and approved is required for any work involving human subjects or an affirmation that an Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee has reviewed and approved any work involving animals of any kind.
Please submit your 300-word abstract in pdf format and video presentation to RepNdaBot.SNDA@gmail.com by Thursday, June 15, 2023 11:59pm EST.
Finalists will be notified by Saturday, July 1 and poster presentation will be required. We look forward to seeing you in New Orleans, LA.