PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
If you intend to be part of the National SNDA Executive Board, all candidates will be required to:
- Be present at the SNDA National Convention House of Delegates Meeting I on Friday, July 13th to accept nomination. Candidates will also be required to deliver a speech on Saturday, July 14th at the House of Delegates Meeting II.
- Be present at the transitional meeting that will occur on Sunday, July 15th from 8am – 12 pm (if elected).
- Take a professional headshot for the SNDA website at the transitional meeting.
- Be willing to attend the SNDA Midwinter Conference that will occur in the spring of the upcoming year.
- Be willing to attend National Convention 2019.
Please refer to the link below to review the role descriptions for the executive board positions:
*Applications should be received by June 17, 2018 at 11:59 pm for consideration*