If you intend to be part of the National SNDA Executive Board, all candidates will be required to:
- Register to attend the SNDA 51st Annual Convention and Meeting.
- Complete online application.
- Candidates for all positions will be expected to attend the House of Delegates Meeting on Saturday, July 22nd, during the 51st Annual Convention in New Orleans, and give a speech pertaining to their qualifications for their position. Delegates will then vote for the candidate they see fit. This is not applicable for appointed positions: Member at Large and Corporate Round Table positions.
- Be present at the transitional meeting (Sunday, July 23, 2023 from 9:00 am-12:00 pm CST in New Orleans, LA)
- Attend the SNDA Midwinter Meeting that will occur in the spring of 2024.
- Attend National Convention 2024.
- Applications should be received by June 15th, 2023 at 11:59 pm EST for consideration.
- Candidates for Corporate Round Table and Member at Large are NOT required to make a speech as these are appointed positions.
- Five minutes maximum are provided to students running for President-Elect, Treasurer-Elect, and Vice President.
- Three minutes maximum are provided to students running for Corresponding Secretary, Recording Secretary, Representative to the Board of Trustees, Representative to the NDA Foundation, Representative to the House of Delegates, and Director of Regional Communications.
- Candidate must be present during the House of Delegates meeting and available to answer questions.
- Please ensure that you are dressed professionally, and your speech does not exceed the allotted time limit.
- Candidates should use their speech to emphasize relevant experiences that will show they are fit for the position of choice.
For more information about each position and what the position entails, please click here
We are now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 SNDA Executive Board Application through June 15, 2023.
All questions can be directed to the Chair of the Election Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org