If you intend to be part of the National SNDA Executive Board, all candidates will be required to:
- Register to attend the SNDA 50th Annual Celebration and Meeting.
- Complete online application.
- Candidates for all positions will be expected to attend the House of Delegates Meeting on Saturday, June 25th, during the 50th Annual Celebration in Orlando, and give a speech pertaining to their qualifications for their position. Delegates will then vote for the candidate they see fit. This is not applicable for appointed positions: Member at Large and Corporate Round Table positions.
- Be present at the transitional meeting (Date TBD)
- Be willing to attend the SNDA Midwinter Conference that will occur in the spring of the upcoming year.
- Be willing to attend National Convention 2023.
- Applications should be received by June 1st, 2022 at 11:59 pm EST for consideration.
- Candidates for Corporate Round Table and Member at Large are NOT required to make a speech as these are appointed positions.
- Five minutes maximum are provided to students running for President-Elect, Treasurer-Elect, and Vice President.
- Three minutes maximum are provided to students running for Corresponding Secretary, Recording Secretary, Representative to the Board of Trustees, Representative to the NDA Foundation, Representative to the House of Delegates, and Director of Regional Communications.
- Candidate must be present during the House of Delegates meeting and available to answer questions.
- Please ensure that you are dressed professionally, and your speech does not exceed the allotted time limit.
- Candidates should use their speech to emphasize relevant experiences that will show they are fit for the position of choice.
For more information about each position and what the position entails, please click here
Click Here to fill out the 2022-2023 SNDA Executive Board Application.
All questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org