In order for a new or a previously existing chapter to be established, a potential chapter must:
- Identify an advisor at the potential chapter’s dental school
- Chapter Constitution and By-laws
- Have a delegate present at National Convention
- Delegate must present a speech at the House of Delegates National Convention meeting.
- Speech topics should include (but are not limited to):
- Chapter Initiation Reasoning
- Sustainability Plans
- Visions, missions, and plans for new chapter
- Receive a majority vote at convention for chapter initiation
Please contact our Director of Regional Communications – directorregcommunications.