The Student National Dental Association will fund two USNDA Scholarships. Recipients will be chosen by the Student National Dental Association’s USNDA Committee.
- ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP: One $500 monetary scholarship will awarded to one deserving USNDA member.
- The scholarship will be dispersed in check form and made payable to the recipient. The $500 may be used towards the educational needs and expenses of the recipient’s choosing.
- DAT PREPARATION SCHOLARSHIP: One DAT Bootcamp Pro Subscription ($500 value) will be awarded to one deserving USNDA member.
- The scholarship will only available to those taking the DAT during 2023. The subscription will be purchased for the recipient by SNDA and access will be granted by using an email provided by the recipient.
Qualifications: The eligibility requirements for the USNDA Scholarships are as follows:
- Applicant must be a paid National USNDA member ($35)
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above
- Applicant must submit 1 letter of recommendation (can come from science or non-science faculty)
- Applicant must complete a 500 word essay detailing why you are deserving of this scholarship, how this scholarship will make a difference for you, and your future goals as a dental health care provider.
*Applicants are able to apply for both scholarship opportunities using the same application, but applicants are not eligible to be awarded both scholarship opportunities.
The application deadline is Sunday, April 30th, 2023. The chosen USNDA scholarship recipient will be notified no later than June 2023. The USNDA scholarship recipient will be acknowledged at the Student National Dental Association 51st National Convention held in New Orleans, LA from July 20-23, 2023.
If your have any questions, please email our SNDA Members at Large.